Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I think I can, I think I can at Pure Power Bootcamp, NYC - Week 5, Day 3

 http://www.purepowerbootcamp.com/

Tour of Duty Journal 
Week 5, Day 3
Today was really, really good! I've been keeping up with all the guys and I can still do the tire squat! yay! two days in a row... going for gold, going for the gold! I definitely feel soo empowered. I really want to be able to be happy and be the size I should be to be healthier. Fitting into my favorite dress would be really, really nice. I think technically speaking it's possible as I see the light at the end of the tunnel. If I can lift that tire over my head while doing all those squat thrusts, I think I am capable of doing anything I put my mind to. Hopefully next will be those three walls!

"I think I can, I think I can."
-The Little Engine that could
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  
~Henry S. Haskins

No comments:

Post a Comment