Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Practice makes perfect at Pure Power Bootcamp NYC - Tour of Duty Journal Week 3, Day 3

Rome wasn't built in one day but it was built everyday...in other words you gotta keep "practicing" going to bootcamp everyday...

Tour of Duty Journal
Week 3, Day 3
Still thinking about what Necio said, "to get strong." I suppose it definately has more depth then getting skinny. I feel better of thinking about my strength vs. my weight. So much that I don't think I'll be measuring myself or my success on how much I weigh. Instead it will be on my dress size and how strong I am. I don't plan on trying on my favorite dress for another 3 months. Being a size 10/pushing a 12 to size 0/2 it's going to take time. I don't think it would be fair for me to do it any sooner as it takes time to see change. I don't think I'll really see such drastic results within 30 days. My habits yes, that has already changed and I can easily see the change but the actual weight I think will take longer to see disappear. As the saying goes, Rome was not built in one day but it was built everyday.

This was another interesting article I saw in Oxygen Magazine. It talked about how exercising and training helps your mind function better and overall keeps one youngin' :) So technically if I keep "practicing" going to bootcamp I think I may have found the fountain of youth! No seriously though I really like how I'm starting to feel. I'm starting to feel good and the walls aren't looking so tall like they used to. I mean it still looks difficult but I think if I keep "practicing" going to bootcamp I'll eventually get muscles and be able to climb over them just as easily as a monkey would. Practice going to bootcamp, oooh yeah, ooh yeah. Going to bootcamp ooh yeah, oooh yeah and getting better and better. Ooohh yeah, oooh yeah, bootcamp rules!
"As long as your going to be thinking, think BIG"
-Donald Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment