Sunday, September 18, 2011

Improving everyday at Pure Power Bootcamp,NYC - Week 5, Day 1

Tour of Duty Journal
Week 5, Day 1
Today was great! It seems as if I am finally getting adjusted to my schedule and all the workouts. I felt really focused today and really excited mainly because I was thinking of how far I've come. So far in the short time frame that I have been doing all this, technically speaking I can honestly say things have gotten better. That, and I was thinking some more about what I would like to accomplish. I was trying really, really hard and today I actually passed all the guys!! I was on a roll beating all the guys at all the exercises. I have no idea where in the world I got all that strength but I was even doing well on the tire squats! And the bear crawls too! I actually started to do all the sit ups really fast and I must have been doing well because Nicio gave me a new nickname - that being "Progress." I was really excited as that means that I'm doing better and they see that so it's very rewarding. I think I'll definitely be signing up for the 6 month maintenance. Oh! and today I almost, almost climbed that wall I keep talking about. I think maybe by the end of the Tour of Duty I'll be able to climb it. Maybe if I just keep the adrenaline going!

"Tough times never last, but tough people do."
-John Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment