Monday, September 12, 2011

Guernsey Library Summer After School Program Appearance.....


http://www.4cls.org/webpages/members/Norwich/NORWICH.HTML


Hello all,
Just wanted to write about my appearance at Guernsey Library in Norwich, New York. I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the town of Norwich and I must say it is a must visit as the town is filled with wonderful little shops, the cutest homes ever, and of course a beautiful library that is filled with books for all ages. I was even surprised when I saw puppets and a monopoly game that was available to barrow as well - what a creative library!
Anyhow, so appearing at Guernsey library I was able to speak to girls about setting goals, reaching your dreams, and believing in those things. After my speech, there was questions and then the fun stuff began with pictures and autographs - what a wonderful day it was! Below are some pics, enjoy!
cheers, nency


Pictures and autographs

Me at Guernsey Memorial Library


Soccer players at Guernsey Library

Look who's coming to Guernsey Library!



No comments:

Post a Comment