Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting Stronger at Pure Power Bootcamp NYC, Tour of Duty Journal Week 3, Day 1


Nothing feels like strength! Being strong and improving with all you do everyday. This will now be week 3 of my Tour of Duty and within that time frame I've gone through "I don't know if I can finish all this" to "ok, maybe I can do this." It still mind boggles me how much one can change and improve in such a short amount of time if you just keep trying. I know it's probobly not the easiest thing to do especially when your entire body is still trying to re-cooperate from the last workout. You just have to keep "practicing" going to bootcamp and you can't fail then. The only way you'll fail is if you don't show up so just keep practicing and keep going.  

"Don't Look Back, Keep Straight Ahead."
-Thalia
Tour of Duty Journal
Week 3, Day 1

Getting better! Slowly but surely. I feel a bit stronger then I did when I first started. I can't believe I'm almost done with the bootcamp (ok, almost done as I still have 6 more weeks to go!) but non the less I'm still somehow able to make it. I ate breakfast today and I'm feeling a bit more capeable of doing all these exercises. I feel a lot stronger, not sure if I lost any weight but my strength has definately improved because I can carry the tires now. Before I really struggled with all that. I'm still struggling with the walls and the hurdles. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to do the walls as they are quite taller then I am. There is another wall in particular and it is called the "Intensity" wall. It looks fun but kinda hard. They haven't asked me to do that one yet. On one side you are supposed to climb over and on the oppisite you have to rock climb it. I've seen people run to it and climb it at the same time and can't help but be a little cautious because I really don't want to loose my teeth on that wall. Oh! and yes, I found my new water bottle. It's really cute and when we get the 10 second water break, believe it or not I almost finish the whole thing as yes, I'm that thirsty. It's bright pink and it was only $12 at Victorias Secret :) So cute! Love, Peace, Pink and Pure Power Bootcamp!


No comments:

Post a Comment