Monday, September 26, 2011

Becoming a Super Star at Pure Power Bootcamp,NYC - Week 6, Day 2




Tour of Duty Journal
Week 6, Day 2
Today I will start by calling it "Tenacious Tuesday!" Trail blazing by all the guys and I am the Dara Torres of bootcamp! If we had a bootcamp Olympics, today I'd defiantly win the gold as I was on fire! What are Tuesdays at boot camp?? Ab days and today I was a little roadrunner moving as fast as I could with all the ab workouts. We did planks and I was able to hold it for the entire time. I'm also getting better at push ups and all those endless squat thrusts. Besides that, today we were running a lot non-stop. We had a lot of different intervals and then we had to run around the course as if our lives depended on it. A couple of times we had to re-do the exercises because the entire troop didn't make it on time. 
Soon after we had to do bear crawls and I was a Grizzly Bear, passing by the guys. I'm sooo pumped as I've improved so much and I can easily see myself reaching my goal of getting back to my size 0/2. I can't wait. I'm still not sure how long it's going to take for me to get there but I can't imagine nothing happening if I keep coming. Especially since I've gained some momentum and going full throttle here. Don't get me wrong some of the weights stuff is still difficult as I really don't have much muscle yet, but I have gained endurance which I think will definitely help in keeping me consistent. In the meantime I just have to keep in mind that I am a bootcamp super star and gonna make it to week 8! Yeah a bootcamp superstar! Going for the gold!
"All who have accomplished great things have had great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible."  -Orison Swett Marden

No comments:

Post a Comment