Thursday, September 15, 2011

Keep pushing, keep getting strong at Pure Power Bootcamp, NYC -Tour of Duty Journal Week 4, Day 4

Tour of Duty Journal
Week 4, Day 4
Day 4!!! Oh yeah! I think I'm gonna make it as I hit the half way mark. I know I didn't do so well this last week but I'm getting more and more motivated to improve and just keep trying to do better. I can already see myself jumping the hurdles like someone in the Olympics. Today was still difficult - we did box jumpers and so many legs exercises that it felt like my legs were on FIRE! Besides that today we had both Nicio and JR and they were mixing everything up from carrying tires and using them as weights. At one point we had to hold the tire over our heads for 30 seconds and I  was using every ounce of energy I could to keep holding it up. After that we did a lot of sit ups and tummy exercises and by the end of the class all I wanted to do was fall asleep. Non the less even though, today was hard I can't help but keep thinking that technically speaking I'm at the halfway mark. Almost, almost at the finish line. Just a little more to keep pushing..
Speaking of pushing I love this quote about being the best you could possibly be by Nelson Mandela. 
"Find Your Strong - your Bootcamp strong"
-Nency Escamilla
Our Deepest Fear...
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is out light not our darkness, that frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually who are you not to be! 
As we let out light shine we consciously give other people permission to do the same. A we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
-Nelson Mandela

So in a closing this 1/2 way mark, let you LIGHT shine! Your Pure Power Bootcamp light!

No comments:

Post a Comment