Monday, November 28, 2011

Pure Power Bootcamp Maintenance Journal 6 Months, Day 13!


Maintenance Journal
6 Months, Day 13:
It's a newwww week! Our little 5:30 platoon is getting bigger and bigger! The class size believe it or not is still the same as last week. Lots of mixture of different people coming in and you won't believe it today I saw that girl that I had mentioned waaaay long ago. The one that I thought was a instructor but just turned out to be that she was just really, really chiseled like on of Michelangelo's sculptures. Anyhow, she remembered me and she said that I look like I have lost weight! yay! I'm not sure if she was just being encouraging but regardless slowly but surely...Anyhooo, we did a lot of squats today. Actually, technically... it was squat thrusts and in between going ton the course. I actually tried the Intensity Wall today and I think it may take a bit of practice to go up and over. It's not as easy as it looks and when I get close I really don't want to end up loosing my teeth there. It wouldn't be pretty! So the trick is to grab the rope and climb your way up and over like Spiderman. Then the other side consists of rock climbing down. I do have to say the view on top is pretty cool - I feel soo tall! Hopefully tomarrow I'll get to practice going over the Intensity Wall again :) The Intensity Wall and those hurdles are my next .. hurdles so to speak. Practice, practice, practice..
"The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination."
-Mary Astor

No comments:

Post a Comment