Thursday, November 3, 2011

Keeping up with the Pure Power Bootcampers, NYC - Day 3!

6 Month Maintenance Journal
Day 3:
OK, so while some people try to keep up with the Kardasians, others try and keep up with the Pure Power Bootcampers in NYC! I highly suggest that one try to keep up with the bootcampers as not only will you get chiseled abs but also be drama free. You'll be around fun goal motivated, oriented people - think Dara Torres. Going for the gold! And today I was going for... the gold medal of doing the "perfect squat thrust." Yup, today was the day that I think I can honestly say I was doing the perfect squat thrust! Today I was lucky as we were doing them without the tire over our heads. I think once I get more strength I will be the champion of being able to do all this. Never in my life did I think I would be doing this in the weee hours of the morning. But as the saying goes where there is a will there is away and somehow I'm doing all this at 5:30 am. Technically anything is possible so we just have to keep our eye on the prize...

"Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish." 
                                                          -Brad Henry
The "how to" do a perfect squat thrust

"Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have." - Ed Bradely

No comments:

Post a Comment