Thursday, May 5, 2011

Until Tuesday, book signing event...


I met Tuesday! and Mr. Luis Carlos Montalvan. This event was quite exciting for me as since it directly links to my platform, I found it not only inspiring but also encouraging to go and hear a veteran that understands the animal/human bond and how it really can help one heal regardless of the journey that one has gone through. Though out his talk about the book and his personal journey of being a veteran, perhaps the most poignant thing that stuck to my mind was that in the end when he mentioned how he hopes that others get to experience that pet companionship. I completely understood that as I couldn't help but think of my little munchkin (yes, the famous Little Miss. Sparkles that everyone knows!) and how incredibly lucky I am to have her and be able to care for her. Pets really are a joy, and being able to care for them and have them be at our side. So cheers, to the book release Until Tuesday and to many other pets and veterans awaiting to be united... the best is yet to come :)
My Pawtographed book copy

No comments:

Post a Comment