Friday, June 17, 2011

Let me introduce you to Pluto and Jinx..Our pet celebrities up for adoption this Saturday on the NBC morning segment

Welcome all,
And it is that day again.. Saturday morning on NBC with the NYC animal shelter featuring our wonderful pet celebrities up for adoption! This Saturday we have Pluto and Jinx. They are both bundles of personality and ready to find their forever home. Get a glimpse of these four legged star celebrities this Saturday on NBC morning segment on channel 4. See you there!
xoxo,nency

Meet "Pluto" A#900427
This fuzzy 3 year grey Lhasa Apso came to us as a stray all the way from Queens NY. Now he finds himself at the shelter. I can't help but think of the planet Pluto, which as some of you may know, has a satellite named "Charon". This satellite sort of lets us know all the transits of Pluto, where it has been and where it's going.
I believe that our doggie friend "Pluto" must have lost his own satellite, and found himself at the Manhattan Shelter.  Would you adopt him, and give him a happier destination? He awaits you at the Manhattan shelter.

Meet Jinx (A# 900436)

Hi. I’m Jinx. I’m a 2 year old boy with shiny black fur and big yellow eyes. I was found as a stray in the Bronx , but I had a home at one point since I’m already neutered and declawed in the front. When you enter the cat room, you’ll know who I am – I’m the one waving through the kennel door. You don’t see me? Ok – I’ll wave faster. Still don’t see me? Ok – I’ll tap you. YAY! You see me!!! Now that I have your attention – pet me, pet me, pet me!!! You want to hold me too? Great! Now I can really turn on the charm. I’ll lean into your hand for a good massage, purr like crazy and even put my nose up again and again for kisses. (I LOVE kisses!!!) Needless to say, I’m outgoing and active, so if you’re looking for the shy retiring type, please consider one of my many other cat friends that are in need of a home. I want to be the center of attention and in the middle of everything. I should do great in home with kids or other cats that are declawed like me. Swing by the Manhattan Shelter and take me home today!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment