Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pure Power Bootcamp OMBG's (5:30am Original Morning Bootcamp Gangstas!) at the Holiday Party!!!

Well Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are well... It's been a bit since I have blogged :( Unfortunately, I have to take in my iMac to be looked at/serviced because lately we have been having some technical difficulties as it shuts itself off randomly. With that said, I am typing as fast as I can while all at once "saving" hoping it doesn't shut down as I am writing. If you only knew the adventures I've been having with that happening!
Anyhow, today I wanted to blog about a wonderful event that I went to last Friday. The Pure Power Bootcamp Holiday Party :) It was bundles of fun! Before the event, our 5:30am platoon went out to a wonderful Italian dinner (a special thank you shout out to Mary for making all the arrangements) Soon after the dinner, we were able to walk to PPBC and enjoy the party :) I was super excited to go as I knew it was not only going to be fun but also quite memorable. Having signed up for bootcamp a year ago I really never had any idea how much doing so would completely change my life in every aspect. I originally signed myself up because I needed to get back into shape but I didn't know the personal growth that I would go through once I signed up. Not only did I reach my weight goal but in the process met new people and can honestly say I wouldn't be/or have reached a lot of my goals that I had planned for myself had it not been for the people that were by my side throughout my journey. And if you may be wondering who all those people are.. it was definitely the PPBC staff- Ms. Lauren Brenner (she's pictured above) Lizzie (for all my morning wake up calls) Nicio & JR (the trainers that keep me fit so I can fit into all the sparkly dresses!) and lastly but never least... Drum roll.. The 5:30am OMBG's! Yup, the 5:30am platoon who even though we are a small group, we are filled with courage waking up so early to get the day started doing all those endless Mt. Climbers and squat thrusts! A much thanks to all as the journey wouldn't have been as fun if it was just me... 
Ok, typing as fast as I can and keep your fingers crossed, the diagnosis for my iMac isn't too bad...Keep you posted!
Cheers, nency
The sophisticated Miss. Lizzie :)
The 5:30am OMBG's - short for Original Morning Bootcamp Gangstas ;)
Drill Instructors are Nicio & JR both whom are in gry/black (Below,left to right)


No comments:

Post a Comment